From left Organising Chairman Mr G.T Tan, Deputy Education Minister Dato Wee Ka Siong, Secretary General of MCA Dato Wong Foon Meng, Principal of Mama Treble Clef Studio Ms Allicia Lim and MCA Youth Selangor Dr Kow Cheong Wei posing a picture after the souvenir presentation to co-sponsor and co-organiser for 'A Green Symphony' concert on 7/6/09 at Segi University. The concert was attended by a 1000 strong crowd held in-conjunction with the World Enviroment Day and jointly organised by MCA Selangor Youth, CMG Sound And Light, Pro-Star, Segi University College, ER Studios and Mama Treble Clef Studio. The concert entitled 'Movie Spectacular' attracted many music lovers from around Klang Valley. "I have seen many orchestras before but I never felt this excitement especially the Star Wars theme song, amazing! Two thumbs up!" - Ms Lai from Damansara "A once in a lifetime concert, world class musicians with wonderful theme songs" - Mr Hisham Ali from Ampang "Normally I see the orchestra with my wife and I feel sleepy but this concert made me excited!" - Mr David Lee from Rawang

0 comments: